Nutrigenomics Testing: GX Sciences
Review Us on Google
DNA Testing For Nutrition
Blair Vision Care is proud to offer the most comprehensive nutrigenomics test available to validate your specific nutritional supplement needs. Dr. Blair is a certified GX Sciences Provider. The scientific study of individualized genetics and nutrition is known as Nutritional Genomics or "Nutrigenomics". Nutrigenomics testing accurately identifies each patients' genetic protein variations to identify sites of metabolic weakness. These key proteins are involved in enzyme conversion, nutritional delivery and signaling pathways in the cell.
How does it work? A simple cheek swab sample is all that is needed. Swabs are provided.
Why Nutrigenomic Testing? Ask yourself...
- Do you currently take nutritional supplements?
- Are you worried that the products you are taking will have little to no benefit and you are throwing away valuable dollars on unnecessary products?
- Are side effects from your nutritional supplements a concern?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then the answer to your existing health problems or potential health issues could be a cheek swab away.
Genetic variants are more common than we realize
- More than 75% of all people have significant genetic variations (SNPs) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
- Millions of people expend their valuable income on nutritional supplements without knowledge or scientific proof of nutritional need or benefit.
- Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore, the patient can be wasting time and money with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.